This year’s Shaving Cream Week was a huge success! We went through 73 cans! We are already looking forward to beating that next year. A big thank you goes to the parents for allowing your kiddos to get messy with us. Check out these photos. We had such a blast!
- Helping Your Sensory Kids (and you) Survive the Holidays
- Mom’s Morning Out: Christmas Party!
- November 14, 2015 – One Day Fun Day: Let’s Get Messy!
- Making Reading Fun – A Parent’s Perspective
- For the Love of Reading
- Fall 2015 – Social Skills Groups
- Halloween Tips
- Teal Pumpkin Project
- Visual Schedule & Supports- Make and Take
- October is Sensory Awareness Month!
- Sensory Tool – Weighted Sock Buddy
- Understanding Your Sensory Kid
- iPad 101
- THERAPY SPOTLIGHT – Feeding Success!
- 10 Year Anniversary!