Come celebrate Better Speech and Hearing month with a playdate with our AWESOME speech pathologists! From 9:00-10:00am on May 15th, 2014 you and your child can take part in fun, hands on activities while also learning ways to increase their speech development. Please call 636-928-5327 with any questions or to reserve your spot.
- Child Development for the New and Expectant Parent
- Child Development for the New and Expectant Parent – FREE Parent Seminar (June 2017)
- Let’s Get Messy – Mom’s Morning Out (May 2017)
- All Things Messy – One Day Fun Day (May 2017)
- Speech & Language Highlight: Is Your Child A Late Talker?
- Speech & Language Tips for Late Talkers – FREE Parent Seminar (May 2017)
- Ninja Warrior – One Day Fun Day (April 2017)
- Rainy Day Duck Pond (Sensory Bin)
- Easter Egg Letter Match (Sensory Bin)
- Garden Play – Mom’s Morning Out (April 2017)
- 2017 Summer Programs
- Sensory Processing Q&A
- Understanding Your Sensory Kid – FREE Parent Seminar (April 2017)
- Flubber Recipe – St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Bin Activity